Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternating Sundays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malcom Millner

Alternating Sundays Empty
PostSubject: Alternating Sundays   Alternating Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Okay due to the fact that Ellen has fallen off the grid, and the fact that No Body has been running on the alternating sundays, It seems Its time for me to put my GM hat back on. I'll be bringing in a few books to pick out the new game for the alternating sundays. Ill be either running Hackmaster Basic, Changeling the Lost, or something else (maybe some Cyberpunk)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Sundays   Alternating Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 pm

you know where i stand.
Back to top Go down
https://fracturedthrones.rpg-board.net
Frank Parker

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Sundays   Alternating Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:21 am

not everyone wants to play two different games right now. Also, I will be OCONUS for three months soon. so my vote, which you already know, doesn't really count anyways.
Back to top Go down
Malcom Millner

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Sundays   Alternating Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:59 pm

well veriety is the spice of life, and Steffan wants to get his MF'n OG game on as a player once in a while. Still it stands we are doing character gen this sunday.
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Sundays   Alternating Sundays Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 pm

which game system??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Sundays   Alternating Sundays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternating Sundays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: Out of Character-
Jump to: