Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

experience point expenditures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Parker

experience point expenditures Empty
PostSubject: experience point expenditures   experience point expenditures Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Just a reminder to everyone; if you want to spend experience points on something and have it for play on any given game day, Stefan needs to know about it prior to start of game; preferably at least the day before. If you can't get on the forum to post it, stop by Hobbytown, Stefan works damn near everyday after all. If you can't make it out there, and can't get onto the forum, let me, Freddie, know and I will make sure that Stefan gets promptly informed. Further, just a reminder that abilities raised above three dots need to be trained; i.e. up to three ranks in any ability can be self-taught, but gaining that fourth rank means that you have had some serious training in that field.

Having said that,
Stefan, I plan on spending 3 exp points to get one dot in security, and 4 exp points to raise my finance to three dots.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

experience point expenditures Empty
PostSubject: Re: experience point expenditures   experience point expenditures Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Please send all expenditures via PM from now on. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://fracturedthrones.rpg-board.net

experience point expenditures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: Out of Character-
Jump to: