Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

d&d on sun 05jul09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red
Admin
The Red

d&d on sun 05jul09 Empty
PostSubject: d&d on sun 05jul09   d&d on sun 05jul09 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 pm

for the information of all hands......

i will not be at the next d&d game. i has duty.

and for those wondering, duty means i have to stay on the ship overnight. i have this every 3 days. it may suck, but it's the nature of the beast currently. and i like having a j-o-b so i can't have much room to complain. this does mean that every other game for both games i end up missing. which does suck but not much i can do.

and its shit like this that i was trying to fish out a good time to have alternate game days, but trying to coordinate that sucks too since my schedule is so flexible that i can either be early or way late (and i have to now wait on fucking transportation to get to my fucking car). and stefan gets out of work at 8pm.

meh.
Back to top Go down
http://autumnwraith.deviantart.com
The Red
Admin
The Red

d&d on sun 05jul09 Empty
PostSubject: GOOD F'N NEWS!!!   d&d on sun 05jul09 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 pm

I will NOT be working on sunday after all. I have the piece of paper that even says so. With that in mind, I would still LIKE to play D&D as planned.

BTW, accessing the forums from my ship sucks. But I wanted to let everyone know the news tonight rather than later tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://autumnwraith.deviantart.com
Frank Parker

d&d on sun 05jul09 Empty
PostSubject: happy joy joy   d&d on sun 05jul09 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:40 am

Glad you no has duty.
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

d&d on sun 05jul09 Empty
PostSubject: FYI   d&d on sun 05jul09 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:13 pm

The consensus was that we would run Ellen's game tomorrow. Red, Stefan, and myself will most likely be meeting at Hobbytown at/around 1100.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

d&d on sun 05jul09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: d&d on sun 05jul09   d&d on sun 05jul09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d&d on sun 05jul09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: D&D HobbyTown-
Jump to: