Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The report of the Harpy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank Parker

The report of the Harpy Empty
PostSubject: The report of the Harpy   The report of the Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

My fellow kindred,
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Parker, the newly appointed Harpy for the city of New Orleans. As such, it is my pleasure to greet you all with the respect due your respective stations.

It is my great pleasure to introduce: Red, the Prince of New Orleans; Professor Nines, Senechal of New Orleans; Kat Wissy, Keeper of New Orleans; Rorschach/Calvin Jones, Scourge of the city; and, myself, Frank Parker, Harpy of the city.

Other Vampires of Note in the city of New Orleans include: Arthur Kingsley, Warmaster of England; Claw, the primogen for the Gangrel Clan; Clark Gable, the primogen for the Nosferatu Clan; Hamilton Edwards, the primogen of the Ventrue Clan; Ash, the primogen of the Brujah Clan; Madame Willow, the primogen of the Toreador Clan; and Otis Cromwell, the primogen of the Malkavian Clan.

With respect;
Dr. Parker
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

The report of the Harpy Empty
PostSubject: updates to the Harpy's report   The report of the Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 pm

My fellow Kindred,
Allow me to introduce Thomas Bradley, the primogen of the Tremere. Also, I offer my most profound apologies to our Keeper; I misspelled Kat's last name in my last report. The corrected spelling is Wissey. Again my most sincere apologies.

Dr. Parker
Back to top Go down

The report of the Harpy
Page 1 of 1