Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D&D? Where it is...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

D&D? Where it is... Empty
PostSubject: D&D? Where it is...   D&D? Where it is... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:48 pm

I have a question about D&D. Is everyone meeting at Hobby town this sunday?

Please let me know. Thanks,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
The Red
Admin
The Red

PostSubject: Re: D&D? Where it is...   D&D? Where it is... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:47 pm

(disclaimer: if i come across as being a bitch, i'm so sorry, i'm not meaning to....just having a bad day already and my mood is not good right now......)

usually we post d&d related stuff in the forun i think it's right below the ooc forum on the main page. that's the best place to look for the d&d info.

unfortunately, we are not holding d&d this weekend. freddie is going to be out of town and i have duty/work. d&d is usually the game we slack off on the most because lots of shit tends to pop up on the d&d days. the next d&d game (2 sundays from now cuz it's the opposite weekend of vamp) hopefully should be good to go, provided monkey wrenches are not thrown into the works again.

however, if you were to get ahold of ellen, i'm sure she'd meet up with you somewhere tomorrow (maybe hobbytown) and do a character gen with you, and also a familiarization with the game (if you've ever played before, i don't know if you have or have not). her phone # is in the ooc forum under the recall list thread. you can try and call her to get together.

i'm gonna go kill things on wow now.
Back to top Go down
http://autumnwraith.deviantart.com
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

PostSubject: Re: D&D? Where it is...   D&D? Where it is... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 am

ok, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D&D? Where it is...   D&D? Where it is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D&D? Where it is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: Out of Character-
Jump to: