Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :) Empty
PostSubject: Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :)   Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:35 am

Ok...

I have this new job, like i've said Smile And in order to continue forth with my training I need to sell $1000 of retail. What Safety Enterprises sells is fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, pepper spray and other items that promote the safety and well being of human life. (I made that up, that really isn't their "slogan" I just think it sound better than "we save lives". I mean it still sounds cool but my way sounds better Razz) Anyways Razz ... It would be greatly appreciated if you all can at least see what my presentation is. Uhm...maybe I can give said presentation at Freddy's house right before the game? Oh sooner if any one can't make the game. I would love to get some feed back.

Thanks very much,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :)   Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm

no problem from my end so long as professionalism is maintained.

btw its Freddie not Freddy
Back to top Go down
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

PostSubject: Re: Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :)   Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Awesome Smile thank-you. and my bad Freddie... Razz

Thanks again,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :)   Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok...I was wondering if you could help me :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: Out of Character-
Jump to: