Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uhm...next game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: Uhm...next game   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:59 pm

So this next game will be at Freddy's again? Cause I totally forgot some ice pack things that my dad uses for lunch at his house >.< and I think a tea towel ... And are we doing the potluck thing too? Cause that was really uber ^_^

I think that's all I have questions for.

Not that y'all want to know but I got a job finally Smile It's awesome ... well so far cause i haven't started training yet Razz BUT I told you anyways cause I'm awesome like that Very Happy anything new with you guys (I mean that in a general term cause I know there are girls...[duh, i am a girl Razz] and i don't mean to offend anyone) cause it would be sweet to talk while we don't have game...unless some of you don't agree I just thought it would be a cool thing to do Smile

Thanks,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
Mistress Svetlana

Mistress Svetlana

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: :)   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 am

what'd up chick? congrats on the new job!!! cheers i'm gonna bring u those shoes at next game.
i like ur regular party idea. i got the pad 4 it. got a 5 person hot tub , firepit on the back deck, huge plasma tv,space 4 seating. i was thinkin of throwin a halloween party,too.

holler back Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: next game   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 am

As far as I know, yes the game is at my house. Yes, I would like to do potluck style food with a twist. The twist being that at least two people should bring something grill able. Also, Please everyone with food allergies post on the forum so I can find out if my marinade, the ingredients of which are too numerous to list, is good to go.
Back to top Go down
Maria Giovanni

Maria Giovanni

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...next game   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 pm

AWESOME! BTW, as for the BBQ, I'm bringing Hot Dogs, so there is one grilling option. As for food alergies, the seeds of tomattoes(Yes, just the seeds, don't ask, I can't figure it out) and Salmon. Besides that, everything else is good.
Back to top Go down
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...next game   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks girl ^_^ That would be an awesomely uber idea ^_^ I'm so jealous >.< lol

YAY Shoes!!! I <3 shoes Smile Thank you so much...i think imma wear those next game ^_^ I'm so excited!

I'm bringing cookies, chocolate chip cookies ^_^ yummy!

Uhmmmmm, yeah. Smile

Thanks,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
The Red
Admin
The Red

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...next game   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

chances are i won't make next vamp game. if i do, it'll be a fucking miracle.
Back to top Go down
http://autumnwraith.deviantart.com
Frank Parker

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: info desired   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey guys,
Really do need to know food allergies and who's bringing what so that I don't get overwhelmed with stuff
Freddie
Back to top Go down
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...next game   Uhm...next game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:42 am

well i said i was bringing chocolate chip cookies and i am still doing that. I have to allergies so thats good Smile uhm... that's all i got Smile

Thanks,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhm...next game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...next game   Uhm...next game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhm...next game
Page 1 of 1