Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Empty
PostSubject: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

We have hired two new people too work and both of them are free to cover sundays. So in theory both Crystal and myself should be able to attend game. Now the hope is that both work out for Sean and we can continue to attend.
Back to top Go down
https://fracturedthrones.rpg-board.net
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 am

SWEET! ^_^

oh and if all goes well, where are we having game and are we still naming the items we are bringing/making to said uber game?

lemme know. thanks,

nicole (adara)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 pm

If all goes well we should be having game as per usual, ie food and drinks being gathered in potluck fashion. As per where I am not sure yet due to long lack of involvement. Perhaps Freddie would be kind and let us use his house yet again.
Back to top Go down
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 am

ok Smile thanks for letting me know Smile

and i would say my place but my brothers are over for their last weekend cause they're moving to South Carolina ...... because of they're stupid mother (step-brothers but i usually dont say that) so yeah. but i think the next game after this one my place is free Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 pm

I do have this Sunday off so game will resume, please pass along to those who don't check the boards. Freddie is asking his lovely wife, hopefully casa'de Jillson will be available. Crystal will be working this Sunday and for that we shall all lament.
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

PostSubject: game on Sunday 15NOV09   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:05 pm

My wife has given me permission to utilize our house for game once again. so that is good. With regards to food potluck is preferable so please co-ordinate so this goes smoothly

thanks Freddie
Back to top Go down
Maria Giovanni

Maria Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Woot, I can attend
Back to top Go down
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:50 am

awesome! ^_^

i am going to make cookies ... again i know but i <3 cookies Smile and i might put some decorations on it this time Razz but i don't know for sure ^_^
Back to top Go down
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Ok so i was wondering what time game started. is it still at 12 or is it at 11 this game? i hope it's at 12 Smile

please let me know ASAP. Thank-you,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news   semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

semi-quasi-kinda-like-good news
Page 1 of 1