Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lowle is leaving but not for good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lowle

Lowle

Lowle is leaving but not for good Empty
PostSubject: Lowle is leaving but not for good   Lowle is leaving but not for good Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:14 am

Lowle has decided he likes hanging out with his new buddy coal. And intends to return eventually but in the mean time plans to train and learn the ways of an anarch from a prpoper anarch. That and get shit faced drunk with cole and go bar hopping for women. Hopefully make peace with Red one day.

Letter from Lowle-

Hey Frank your a cool mother fucker ill train you anytime you like when i get back. ill give you my masters number (324)- (563-2456). Tell him your name and current mailing address and he will have a potence forged weapon sent to you. Oh And im mailing wynona to Calvin see that you pick it up from him. Oh and give this card to red its under the letter your reading. Oh ya and ummmmmmmmmmm.... got to go me and cole are going to play some potence football.

-good luck pal

Last edited by Lowle on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down

Lowle is leaving but not for good
Page 1 of 1