Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire game sunday 12th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vampire game sunday 12th Empty
PostSubject: Vampire game sunday 12th   Vampire game sunday 12th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Attn.

This game will be at Hobbytown usa. We will be meeting at subway before game for character generation and ex spending. The Storyteller and Paperkeeper will be there at 11 am. Feel free to bring anyone new, just make sure they dont have any written characters they have become attached to as the Storyteller will be the final say in what is and what is not allowed. If after 4pm the Storyteller and Paperkeeper are willing and interested game might be moved to some other location.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://fracturedthrones.rpg-board.net
Christian Finnegan

Christian Finnegan

Vampire game sunday 12th Empty
PostSubject: Sunday's Game   Vampire game sunday 12th Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 am

I will be there around 11 for character gen., but I have to leave near 12 to go to Foodlion, I should be back after that though. I will be giving my phone number to the storyteller before I leave so I can be contacted if something should change after I leave.
Back to top Go down

Vampire game sunday 12th
Page 1 of 1