Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday June 7th - V:tM Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red
Admin
The Red

Sunday June 7th - V:tM Game Empty
PostSubject: Sunday June 7th - V:tM Game   Sunday June 7th - V:tM Game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:13 am

For the attention of all hands, I need to post this before I forget and go on duty (I really should be leaving the house...):

Due to certain circumstances, we will NOT be playing D&D on Sun June 7th as would be regularly scheduled. We will be running a Vampire game however. The plan is not to meet up at HobbyTown as the home of William and Lisa Hollifield has been offered to run game at. Their address is:

5088 Gela Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23455

It is in military housing so I suggest that you be very careful driving around the neighborhood. I also suggest that if you can, carpool. We will probably also want to do some cooking so run some ideas around in here so we can either: go out to the commissary after we get there or...I dunno. Lost train of thought.

Game will commence at 11am. I need to know beforehand what weapons or other special items people have so I can bring the cards with me to next game all ready to go.

I really need to run. I will check back here Wed afternoon when I get home. Hopefully our esteemed HST will pick up any pieces that I completely forgot about.

~The Red
Back to top Go down
http://autumnwraith.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sunday June 7th - V:tM Game Empty
PostSubject: amendment   Sunday June 7th - V:tM Game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 pm

We will be meeting up at hobbytown if you like @ 10 am to go over character creation. The ST and Paperkeeper will be there. If you wish to spend xp please let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://fracturedthrones.rpg-board.net

Sunday June 7th - V:tM Game
Page 1 of 1