Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

game sunday 28June

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Parker

game sunday 28June Empty
PostSubject: game sunday 28June   game sunday 28June Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Hey everyone,
Just in case you haven't heard, game is going to be at my house this week. Stefan is going to meet at Hobbytown at 1100 and then roll over here from there. For planning purposes, I would like to know what everyone's preference for pizza is. Since Sunday is my son's birthday, I am going to also be getting cake and ice cream, if you have a preferred ice cream flavor let me know Note: if everyone asks for crazy flavors, I am probably just going to buy hoodsies in the choco-vanilla variety and call it a day.

Thanks,
Freddie, alias, Frank Parker, aka Viktor Minshol(RIP), alias Vladmir Gregori(RIP)
Back to top Go down
Ethan Ridley Sumter

game sunday 28June Empty
PostSubject: Re: game sunday 28June   game sunday 28June Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Pizza: plain cheese.

Ice cream: chocolate chip cookie dough! (Or if you're going crazy flavours, Karamel Sutra rocks.)

What is 'hoodsies?'
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

game sunday 28June Empty
PostSubject: Re: game sunday 28June   game sunday 28June Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:14 pm

hoodsies are the small ice cream cups that usually come with the small wooden spoon
Back to top Go down
The Red
Admin
The Red

game sunday 28June Empty
PostSubject: Re: game sunday 28June   game sunday 28June Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 pm

i like pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives. just pepperoni will satisfy enough by itself though.

the choco-vanilla hoodsies sound awesome. there has to be a lot though..... o_O;;

oh and if crystal comes for game, she's lactose-intolerant. just as an fyi. so i don't know what other alternates you were considering.
Back to top Go down
http://autumnwraith.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

game sunday 28June Empty
PostSubject: Re: game sunday 28June   game sunday 28June Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

game sunday 28June
Page 1 of 1