Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The next game venue...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

The next game venue... Empty
PostSubject: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Hello,

I have a question on where the next game is. It would awesome if I could know as soon as possible.

Thank-you,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Next game will be held at William and Lisa's (madam willows house) directions and address will be provided soon. (need to ask someone who knows) We will be meeting at hobbytown before hand (12:00 to 1:00) in order to spend any unspent xp and set up for games narrative.

ST
Back to top Go down
https://fracturedthrones.rpg-board.net
Ethan Ridley Sumter

PostSubject: Re: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:10 am

No clue when I'll be there--will be coming back in from out of town, and I have no idea how bad the traffic's going to be, though probably BAD.

Also, does anyone have a pair of white wings (like angel wings) that they'd be willing to let me borrow/use for that day? I would be most grateful...

Ethan
Back to top Go down
The Red
Admin
The Red

PostSubject: Re: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:41 pm

if you guys had waited a little bit longer (as i'm sure it'd happen in a week or two, definitely by the end of the month), the hallowe'en stores would be open soon. plastic masks are in more abundance and they'd definitely have wings too. sorry but i only have a small pair of black ones and they are hung up on the wall right now. the crows will eat my soul if i move them for any reason other than actually moving.

if you can spare the cash, try checking out hot topic (although i think that they probably WON'T have them right now/anymore, though it doesn't hurt to look....it's hard to tell what they ever have anymore) or spencer's (since it's getting to be hallowe'en time soon, they might have some). if there was more notice and supplies were bought, i'm sure i could make some by getting the mats at michael's.

if any one is looking for masks for the masquerade, michael's does usually carry the simple plastic masks. and they have tons of crafts stuff to decorate them too. i will hopefully still be going to va beach tomorrow for other shopping, but crystal and i are going by michael's and i'm more than willing to help other ppl out if you want to tag along. especially since i can't go myself cuz i have duty/work on sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://autumnwraith.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 am

From the desk of:

To: Admin
Posted: Today at 8:27
Subject: Re: [No title] Quote message
Lisa's address is 5088 Gela Drive; not sure if its va beach or Norkolk; that area is right near the border, think its va beach, but not sure.

All I remember is: Lisa and Williams place is near little creek base (I believe gate 5)
Again I will be at Hobbytown from noon to 1pm for xp expenditure.
Back to top Go down
https://fracturedthrones.rpg-board.net
Frank Parker

PostSubject: Re: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 pm

easiest way to get to Lisa's from Hobbytown is to go north on Independence until you get to Shore drive, take a left at the light, then its on the right.
Back to top Go down
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

PostSubject: ok...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Ok and if someone has no clue where to go at all (like Jason and I) we can follow someone right? Cause that would be sweet. Oh, and are we meeting at Hobbytown at 12ish?

thanks,

Nicole (Adara)
Back to top Go down
Frank Parker

PostSubject: Re: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm

yes and yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next game venue...   The next game venue... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next game venue...
Page 1 of 1